Cambodia Indigenous Peoples Organizations (CIPO) is neutral, non-governmental, not for profit organization which was officially registered by the Ministry of Interior in Phnom Penh, Cambodia – Registration letter No. 1352 Sor. Chor. Nor of 30 June 2014. C.I.P.O head office is in Phnom Penh and will also set up its official work at the provincial level in order to direct support to the indigenous people’s community.
CIPO works to improve well-being, rights and sustainable development of the IP communities, through strengthening the IPs’ sense of ownership on land and natural resources management, economic development and culture/tradition conservation.
CIPO is now looking for one (01) Field Finance Officer (FFO) which will be based in Phnom Penh with frequently travel to the target areas/provinces or abroad. Key roles and responsibilities of Field Finance Officer (FFO) stated as bellow but not limited to:
- Key Tasks:
- Facilitate and support finance work for target communities to make sure that the fund is used in transparent and accountable manners.
- Support indigenous community group to set up financial system/policies based on community preference and financial standard
- Provide frequent and needed training and coaching on financial related skills to target communities’ representatives.
- Provide finance technical support to ICDOs.
- Assist Admin and Finance Manager in training and coaching financial skills to ICDOs and CIPO staffs. Together with ICDOs, finance officer support the development plan of target communities.
- Assist Admin and Finance Manager on finance work of CIPO
- Best if from any group of indigenous peoples in Cambodia and be able to speak their own language.
- Indigenous Peoples and especially Indigenous Peoples women are encouraged
- Have good background, knowledge and experience on Finance.
- Commitment in working at the field and with indigenous peoples communities
- Knowledge and skills on community development and community initiative
- Be passionate in learning new skill and community development plan
- Be able to work under pressure and based on good time management
- Having a good communication skill
- Be flexible in working to support the community and the organization work
- Have a good relationships and good interpersonal communication skills with indigenous peoples, with government authorities at all level, civil society organizations and donors.
- Be fast and clear in report writing.
- At last Bachelor degree in related filed
- Be honest and commitment on the task
Application can be submitted in hard or soft copy. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae with cover letter to the below detail address or email, and contact number.
CIPO Office: #16 Be0, Street 460, Sangkat Toul Tumpong I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone: 023 51 31 666, 012 571 636, 012276595
Deadline of application: 16 June 2019 by 5:00PM.
Note: Indigenous peoples and especially indigenous women are encouraged to apply.